Saturday, July 16, 2016

#BookWishlist: The Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige




It’s time to talk about one of the books inside my #BookWishlist. This is the first post about this segment on my blog so I’ll start with the book I want to have as soon as possible.





It’s the third book of Danielle Paige’s Dorothy Must Die Series, The Yellow Brick War.




I read the Dorothy Must Die book was when I was still in high school. I actually forgot what year it was but I will never forget the story of the book and how it made me feel. I read the book in an app in my phone. I was curious about the title because the only Dorothy I know is the Dorothy inside the World of Oz. At first, I kept ignoring the book but every time I open the app in my phone and surf for new books to download, it keeps on popping and it says it’s trending. So I finally downloaded it out of curiosity of the story and as to why it was trending at the time.




And I’m glad I downloaded the book because it was a very good book. I didn’t have a specific view of the World of Oz but I know a little background about it due to some movies and children tales. I only know the basic information about the world of Oz. Like there was an impostor wizard and then Dorothy the real wizard came and overthrew the impostor wizard and restores peace and order to the world of Oz. That’s all. So when I saw the title of Ms. Paige’s book, I immediately wonder why Dorothy must die.




When I finished the first book, I immediately put the second book to my #BookWishlist. When I reach my first year in college, I started saving money for the book even though it was just a week after it’s release. And then finally! I manage to buy the second book! Yay!




The second book is just as good as the first but it has the most cliffhanger ending ever! It was so unexpected that I double and triple check if it’s already the ending. Unfortunately it is. It made me want to get the third book even more!





Now, the third book is finally out and I’ve been dying to get my hands on it since the day of its release. But I can’t because I don’t money to buy it. I’m hoping that when school starts, I’ll be able to save the money needed to buy this book. I can’t wait to have it! I will definitely get my hands on it. Mark my word!






~***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!