Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review: Always and Forever, Lara Jean

Always and Forever, Lara Jean Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m gonna be honest, I missed Lara Jean and Peter so much! I was so excited to finally read the last book but then I don’t wanna think about it as the last. I felt like it wasn’t enough when I finished reading the second book so I know there’s gonna be a third book.



At the first two books, I wasn’t sure what to feel towards Peter. Since he’s the school’s popular guy, the Prom King, I become cautious of him. I don’t think that his feelings towards Lara Jean were real because for some reason, I don’t trust Prom Kings that quickly. I’m not saying this because I believe in those stereotypical Prom Kings but, hey, I am just cautious to some specific people. XD



Anyway, like I said, I didn’t trust Peter at first though I won’t deny that he really is a swoon worthy character. He’s got that bad boy aura going on him. And I love bad boys. However, in this book, he proved himself worthy of Lara Jean. I really thought that they are not meant for each other because they are the opposite of each other. I don’t think they have something alike. Lol!



That being said, their relationship is quite amazing. Peter’s love for Lara Jean is so deep it hurts! I’m gonna put a very small excerpt here so you’ll know what I mean.



"Peter puts one arm around my waist, pulls me in, and, looking down at me, he says fiercely, “Neither of us wants to break up. So why would we? Because of some shit my mom said? Because your sister did it that way? You’re not the same as your sister, Lara Jean. We’re not the same as Margot and Sanderson or anybody else. We’re you and me. And yeah, it’s gonna be hard. But Lara Jean, I’ll never feel for another girl what I feel for you.” He says it with all the certainty only a teenage boy can have, and I have never loved him more than at this very moment."



Now you see?



I’m all for Team Peter now! Haha!



I am a bit heartbroken though because this is really the end of Lara Jean and Peter. There will be no more of them even in those novellas. There will be no side stories and other stuff. This is really the very end of Lara Jean and Peter. I’m so sad because I love their story so much I wanna know if they actually end up marrying each other. The ending still makes me want more. But then….







Anyway, that’s it for this mini review. I doubt you’d still consider this mini because it has more or less 700 words. Still, it’s not arranged like my usual full book review so it’s just a mini.



To wrap this up, you bessies need to read To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before series ASAP! It is so cute and fluffy and very amazing. I laughed, cried a bit, and enjoyed all throughout the journey. I’m sure you bessies will too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!