Friday, April 7, 2017

Review: Dangerous Rock

Dangerous Rock Dangerous Rock by Crystal Kaswell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dangerous Rock is about Bella and Joel who got married overnight in Vegas. Talk about whirlwind romance! Bella is a first year law student and Joel is part of the Dangerous Noise wherein he’s the drummer. They met in a bar in Vegas, both have different reasons to be there but both wanted the same thing. And somehow, at the end of the night, they ended up being married to each other.



Now you bessies must know that I love drummers. I freaking love drummers. Whenever I see boy bands, I always check their drummers first before anyone else. So I was grinning when I find out that Joel is a drummer. Plus he’s got tattoos! Haha! However, for some reason, I didn’t fall head over heels for him the way Bella did. Sure he’s a drummer but I didn’t find him charming or swoon worthy. I practically didn’t swoon over him all throughout the book. He seems plain and regular to me. How do I describe him without being so blunt? Lol. He mostly think with his cock. Yeah. Most of the time. Well, they both are.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!